Wednesday, October 7, 2015

p.a.r.i.s.a.p.a.r.t.m.e.n.t

p.a.r.i.s.a.p.a.r.t.m.e.n.t

p.a.r.i.s.a.p.a.r.t.m.e.n.t by luxevii featuring oversized beach towels

Today's post comes from a Polyvore contest I've entered and this is my favorite design for an interior if I had an apartment in Paris, France. My design is clean textures for kitchen and bath; warm textures for the bedroom and my vanity. I chose the sheepskin chair for the space of my vanity, including a long, floor mirror because I like to be warm while putting my makeup on and styling my hair. I'll make another post and describe further on my vanity area, bedroom and bath. Anyway these days I like to design with a masculine feel because I am married. Living with my man has changed my taste in interior d├ęcor to not only be part of me, but him as well. So girly, pink, and fluffy things covered in lace just doesn't satisfy my taste anymore; which is fine because I feel like I'm growing and expanding in my tastes. I'm learning so much about what I love and whom I love - I am so fortunate to have my hubby be part of this!


Reading lamp
kathykuohome.com



Iron lamp
kathykuohome.com



Reading lamp
onekingslane.com



Oversized beach towel
shopdashonline.com





Home wall decor
kathykuohome.com



Black home decor
$500 - interiorsonline.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment