Wednesday, October 7, 2015

p.a.r.i.s.a.p.a.r.t.m.e.n.t

p.a.r.i.s.a.p.a.r.t.m.e.n.t

p.a.r.i.s.a.p.a.r.t.m.e.n.t by luxevii featuring oversized beach towels

Today's post comes from a Polyvore contest I've entered and this is my favorite design for an interior if I had an apartment in Paris, France. My design is clean textures for kitchen and bath; warm textures for the bedroom and my vanity. I chose the sheepskin chair for the space of my vanity, including a long, floor mirror because I like to be warm while putting my makeup on and styling my hair. I'll make another post and describe further on my vanity area, bedroom and bath. Anyway these days I like to design with a masculine feel because I am married. Living with my man has changed my taste in interior décor to not only be part of me, but him as well. So girly, pink, and fluffy things covered in lace just doesn't satisfy my taste anymore; which is fine because I feel like I'm growing and expanding in my tastes. I'm learning so much about what I love and whom I love - I am so fortunate to have my hubby be part of this!


Reading lamp
kathykuohome.com



Iron lamp
kathykuohome.com



Reading lamp
onekingslane.com



Oversized beach towel
shopdashonline.com





Home wall decor
kathykuohome.com



Black home decor
$500 - interiorsonline.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment