Sunday, September 20, 2015

d.e.v.r.a.s.q.u.a.r.e.d

d.e.v.r.a.s.q.u.a.r.e.d

d.e.v.r.a.s.q.u.a.r.e.d by cubby007 featuring a linen chair

I will be the first to admit, I haven't posted anything in a long while. However I am finally wrapping things up, my 2015 summer having been so busy, is now coming to a screeching halt. This is my September: WHERE THOU ART, THAT IS HOME. Where I hang my hat these days is also where I be workin' on my blog, so I totally plan to post more! While I absolutely love the modern digital notebooks, I still find myself not able to make any decisions yet...over the weekend the hubby and I shopped for a new laptop or notebook....BUT I am still old school with my (useful and straight-to-the-point) composition books; because I love to write and jot big ideas down quickly. Therefore my cubicle is still looking like my casa. BTW how about that 'Fries Before Guys' sweatshirt?? So cute for Fall right?!?

Yoga shirt
etsy.com


Black hat
shein.com


Hermès hermes fragrance
bergdorfgoodman.com


Linen chair
onekingslane.com


Arteriors floor lamp
onekingslane.com


Deer home decor
onekingslane.com

No comments:

Post a Comment